.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I/O Psychology

I/O psychology -I/O psychology is the psychology applied to sour -The behavior of an individual in the compass place -Motivation to practice and feelings to the highest degree work psychology- scientific shell out of the behavior of people -I/O is made up of deuce parts: 1) Research methodology used to discover things nigh work 2) Put them into work; apply -Three major zep fields: personnel, organizational and human factors/ergonomics 1) Personnel psychological science deals with the selection of personnel -Performance appraisal, job analysis (backbone of I/O psychology) -Training: understanding the job well enough to know who to ensnarl and how well they are doing.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the req   uired time frame.
-Job attitudes: whether or not the employees are pleasant and committed. 2) Organizational Psychology -Deals with leadership and work motivation -Divide into teams and commiserate how the group affects individuals. 3) Human Factors/ Ergonomics Psychology -Human Ergonomics- study of the work place fitting the human -studies the ...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: OrderEssay.net

If you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: write my essay

No comments:

Post a Comment